PC® Carbocomp laminates are used to increase the bending strength of structural elements.
These carbon fibre laminates are glued with epoxy glue PC® 5800 BL (with CE marking) on the surface that needs to be strengthened.
TRADECC can provide unidirectional and multidirectional laminates.
Contact our sales team to find out more on our offering.
- Increase load bearing capacity of floor slabs, beams and bridge sections
- Repair of the original bearing capacity, for example after fire or corrosion of the rebars
- Local strengthening of construction elements when making a modification of the structure: making openings in floor plates or walls, holes in slabs or beams
- Reinforcement of beams, floors, walls and columns made of concrete, wood or steel
- Reparation of design or construction errors such as insufficient or inadequate reinforcement or structural depth
- Increase resistance to possible events such as earthquakes and explosions
- High tensile strength and stiffness
- Low self-weight
- Very low creep
- Flexible in use
- large lengths can be installed jointless
- Excellent corrosion, acid and alkali resistance
- High durability
- Small thermal expansion
- Requires little to no maintenance
- The finish with paint or plaster demands no special requirements